Mesh Wreath Material: Jute Mesh
I was gathering materials for a summer mesh wreath for my front door, when I came across this roll of widely spaced mesh at a local store. Instead of looking like plastic, this looks like strings coated with paper. I decided to try it even though it was more expensive than the other deco-mesh rolls.
***I just changed the title to this post like a month after posting. I found out that what I was calling paper mesh is actually Jute Mesh.***
|Paper Mesh Wreath|
- I used blue and white striped metallic mesh
- papery-like "jute" mesh
- a roll of hot pink glitter tree garland
- pink, blue, & black ribbon.
- one spiral ornament folded in half to resemble the ribbon from the bow
- mounted on a 30" wire form
- the finished size is 36"+- across.
I made a new mesh wreath using the same roll of jute used in the mesh wreath above. Click here to view another wreath with jute.