Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer Mesh Wreaths 2012

mesh wreaths

MESH WREATHS FOR SALE!!!

 First Scratch at the Flea Market

 I hadn't planned on trying to sell any mesh wreaths at the flea market until the night before. So I threw a few things together that night, hauled them to town, and set up shop on the hood my car. Notice the tents in the background. I wish I would've brought mine because standing in the sun for 5 hours on the hottest day yet of this year with my fair skin was probably one of my worst ideas ever.

mesh wreath
This wreath features 3 flowers made from pink mesh secured with checkered ribbon on a black and white striped mesh. The wreath is wicker-like grapevine spray-painted white.
Mesh Wreath
First Sale of the Day
black and orange
Black and White with Giant Gerbera Daisy
Mesh Wreath
This one ended up being larger than I had anticipated, but it sold. This was made with leftover deco-mesh from other projects.


Follow Me on Pinterest

CHRISTMAS Trends 2019

Make sure to bring the outside in! Twigs, branches, wood slices, and evergreens should not be left out in the cold this Christmas! Cheap alt...