Thursday, June 21, 2012

Deco Mesh Wreath with BIG Flower

Mesh Wreath Summer Trend: Really Big Flowers

Plaid Mesh Wreath with Big Flower
These Deco Mesh Wreaths are beautiful, and easy to make! I couldn't believe how expensive the big flowers are. I've been looking for big flowers with small price tags whenever I go out and about with no luck. What I did find though, was that prices are consistently outrageous here in Mississippi for these over-grown, over-priced, but never over-rated Big Flowers.
mesh wreath with big yellow flower
Y'all those flowers were crazy expensive!
one 12" flower - $10.00 - $15.00
one 24" flower - $30.00 - $ 40.00
30", 32", and bigger - $60.00 and up


I didn't ask for the size of the really big flowers once I saw the sign with the price. They were big though, and I wanted one. I look like I should be trying to stick something like that on my door;just the flower was half as big as my front porch.
Although putting over-sized fake gerbera daisies in this same fashion IS old news, these particular types of flowers have an interesting texture, cute patterns or prints, and look better than the regular flower-heads. They are made out of natural fibers, papery looking material stretched around like a wire frame. If the flower was to get wet, it would soften and tear so, you definitely want to keep them out of the rain.
I ended up eventually buying two of the 12" flowers. I made two  deco mesh wreaths, and I am very happy with my tiny 12"flowers.  Make a smaller mesh wreath, and it will make a bigger flower. Let me know your thoughts on these Mesh Wreaths. If you have a question about the material or items used in these or any wreaths, just ask.
More pictures of these wreaths can be found on the GooseyGOOGallery page or click the link below:
Big Flower Deco Mesh Wreath pictures       


 


CHRISTMAS Trends 2019

Make sure to bring the outside in! Twigs, branches, wood slices, and evergreens should not be left out in the cold this Christmas! Cheap alt...