Monday, June 25, 2012

Deco Mesh Scrap Wreath


Scrap Deco Mesh Wreath How-To

Scrap Wreath after 8monthsUse Leftover Mesh to Make a Scrap Wreath


Mesh has taken over my side of the shed.  It's so Meshy... flowery and Christmas-y too.   I don't have a way to organize the wreath things, but hopefully I can get organized soon and share how I did it with readers. The flowers aren't in the way, really. My Christmas, LoL, is definitely well-organized and protected especially after what happened that first Christmas.  It was horrible. Read about my First Encounter with Mesh .  I hope I will never have to treat mesh like moldy cheese again. Well, unless I'm making a Scrap Wreath.


Scrap Wreaths are constructed from any odd and ends you may have had remaining from a past project. 































Scrap Wreath Finished

CHRISTMAS Trends 2019

Make sure to bring the outside in! Twigs, branches, wood slices, and evergreens should not be left out in the cold this Christmas! Cheap alt...