Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spring and Summer Wreaths 2011

Spring and Summer Wreaths  2011

These are a few of the mesh wreaths I made for the Spring and Summer. I've made Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Baby, and Valentine's day wreaths in the past. This was brand new to me and my friends too. The names come from the way that my friends tried to describe each of the wreaths.
Purple and Green Mesh
"The Purple One"

Mesh Wreath with Dragonfly
"Dragonfly Wreath"
At first, I really didn't like this one too much. I was really surprised when people would tell me that the dragonfly wreath was their favorite.

fish wreath
"Something's Fishy"
...It's definitely different!

Summer Wreath
"The Big One"
This was actually the first wreath I made using the wreath forms, and man,
I whippped this mesh wreath up in 20 minutes. The wire wreath forms are kinda like cheating.
It makes it so easy.
Spring Wreath
"The 'T' with all that paint"
Aww. My first spring wreath.

I bought the materials to complete these wreaths at:
Little Acre -Meridian, MS
Jerome Tanks- Philadelphia, MS
Wal-Mart
DollarTree

CHRISTMAS Trends 2019

Make sure to bring the outside in! Twigs, branches, wood slices, and evergreens should not be left out in the cold this Christmas! Cheap alt...